Monday, January 19, 2009

OK, keeping up is hard!

So I have not tried very hard to keep my blog alive. I suppose running a dayhome, a new business and trying to get supper on the table does get in the way, but it certainly doesn't keep me from reading a few blogs a day. I'm in love with some of the amazing scrap blogs people out there keep. What an awesome medium to get your words, work or thoughts out there. I've been specially loving all the Winter CHA releases and getting sneak peeks at all the new lines and embellies and dies coming out from certain companies. Graphic 45, My Minds Eye, Creative Imaginations, Cocmo Cricket and Spellbinders are just a few of my favoutites. I cannot wait to get my hands on some of the new Spellbinder releases, WOW. Need I say more. I want the Peony, the Labels 3 and a few others, it's gonna break the BANK!

Cheers,
V.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails