Tuesday, May 5, 2009

And The Winner Is......

Tonya from Back Porch Pickins!!

I used Random.Org for the number and Tonya is our lucky winner. Please contact me at my ETSY store and I will give you the information and how to redeem your $20 worth at my store.
Thank you all so much for participating. I hope you all had a really great National Scrapbooking Day.


I Did have a really great time at Scrapshotz annual crop. We spent the day scrapping and chatting, but mostly chatting. I got 6 card fronts, 3 LO's and a make and take album. It was awesome to see some of the ladies we spent time with last year, glad they all came back again for this crop.

I'll post a few pictures when I get them loaded on my computer, till then, have a great week everyone!!

1 comment:

~Tonya said...

OHHHH WOW!!! I have been gone and just got home! I was at a scrapbook workshop with Erikson & Co. for the past couple days! I had a blast and then to come home and see that I am the winner!!!

Thank you so much! I am doing the HAPPY DANCE.

I will contact you, via your etsy shop...per your request.

Have a wonderful evening.
Many Blessings,
~Tonya

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails