Friday, October 23, 2009


This is my new ETSY banner. I wanted pretty, and I think I achieved it with this one.



Wow, fall comes way too fast, specially here in Canada.

Since the snow came so early this year, I felt like nothing got done this month! My garden froze before I could trim everything down, the lawn is still too high, the back yard was littered with toys, and my house, well I don't even want to go there.
So the past few days, I've been trying to do a bit of fall cleaning, recycling lots of stuff (taking them to goodwill, giving stuff away or taking it to the recycling depot).
I got the yard cleaned up yesterday, it was 12 degrees celcius, so my fingers didn't break off from the cold and the plants were halfway melted and were chucked into my compost bin!!
I also got to revamp my avatar on my twitter and even redid my ETSY banner, I wanted something pretty, and more suited to my stor.
I also finished my son's "Bumblebee" costume, he wanted to be a transformer, so it was a bit of a job. I ended up purchasing second hand hockey and other protective equipment and spray painting/duct taping it all in yellow, and buying the mask. I will post pictures when I have them.
In the mean time, here's some pictures of some of the stuff I've been working on for my store, hope you like.


I've been adding tags and I do have cards coming, hopefully, I will have time to finish some and list before the season ends!

I love this pretty little Matryoshka doll stamp.


I've also been making ipod sleeves from recycled leather and die cut blossoms, sold this one within 2 days of listing. I also sold a second one today.
I love it! I made myself one out of white leather with a blue wool blossom, I get asked about it all the time, so I best get creating and get off of here.
Ciao and have an awesome weekend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails