Thursday, February 18, 2010

Olympic Fever


So sorry, I'm not blogging much this week, I have caught the Winter Olympic Fever and am suffering with a bad case of "not enough time to watch all the events I want to" syndrome. Apparently I have kids to make lunches for, kids to take to school and pick up, laundry, cleaning... all to be fitted in between Curling competitions, Hockey games, Ski Jumping and Giant Slalom. Good thing Snowboard Half Pipe is done and the rest of the Nordic Combined is not until next week because I'm failing badly as Keeper of the Home. Now would be a good time to be cloned!!
If I get anything made, besides the bed, you'll all be the first to know.
In the mean time, stay healthy, happy and have fun watching the Olympics too!

Cheers,
Viviana

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails