Friday, February 5, 2010

What a little Tremcald Does for The Heart!





I just had to share this!! Both were thrift store finds for $2 a piece, but both in exactly the the wrong colours of what I like for my room, gold and burgundy makes me queasy (kidding, I don't mind, just not in my room)!




So I got my trusty can of pink Tremclad, my face mask and my new paint box (an old box cut up to be a backsplash) and got to work.



At first I worried the pink was too light and maybe I should have primed it, but Tremclad came through for me, and after 3 coats, they both look brand new and ready to be hung up in my room.





The poem in the frame is a dedication to my son, who is a blessing and a wonderful little angel!

Lives are for living
I live for your
Dreams are for dreaming
I dream for you
Hearts are for beating
Mine beats for you
Angels are for keeping.
Can I keep you?


Have a wonderful day, full of love and lots of pink!

Cheers,
Viviana

5 comments:

sassypackrat said...

Oh they look so pretty now! Nice job!

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

Such a pretty project! I'm afraid it doesn't follow the rules for "Brag Monday" since it doesn't include any images from my site. But it is lovely all the same! Please try again another time, using one of my images.
Thanks!
Karen

Vivianapachecofineart said...

Karen- I thought my background was from your site....ooppps! I may have thrown it into the wrong folder when I saved it!! So sorry, might just go in and change that one, thanks for letting me know.
Thanks Sassy!!

Debbiedoos said...

That looks so pretty!

EnchantedBella said...

Spray paint I love it so much you can transform with it. Great job turned out wonderful.

Have a great day.
Rebecca

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails