Saturday, September 10, 2011

September is finally here!!

Yay yay yay!! Doing my happy dance... yes it makes me happy it is September and the kids are back in school. I love having the older kids here don't get me wrong, but they don't nap......now you understand! When they are in school, I acutally get a 2 hour break while the 3 babies all nap. I can craft, sew, create or just sit around with my hand down my pants (never done it yet, but have thought about it) doing nothing! Regardless of what I do with my two hours, at least it is quiet for a bit, which is something that I really do miss when I am surrounded by them all for 10-11hours a day. I will have time to actually post what I want to post when I want to post it, not months later, when I can't even remember why or what it was I had wanted to post about. I will also have time to do another video of how my SMASH book is coming along, which is looking really sweet with the exception od the binding, which I will have to change eventually. For now allI have is some pictures to share.
Anyhow, thanks for sticking around and reading my wacky post. Cheers! Viviana

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I have to say your photos are breathtaking. What else do you have to do to make a wonderful post to your blog. Enjoy your quiet time.

Vivianapachecofineart said...

hi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails