So this was a sweater dress, rather unflattering on my figure now, but I didn't want to throw it in the give-away-bin, so I had to re purpose it. I cute about 10 inches off it (it was quite long so it was looking like a wool mumu) and used my dies to make some blossoms out of the part I cut off....it turned out well for what became a vest. I left it slightly longer because I like things to sit on my hips rather than father up my waist, it looks better on my body.
|The die you can't see is the Tattered Florals, look for it here.|
I layered the Tim Holtz tattered floral flowers onto my Big Flower die from Stampin' Up and use d a silvery button for the middle. I had to of these buttons, one bigger than the other, I used them to give the blossoms some dimension.
Next time I will use my tripod to take a better picture!
Cheers and thanks for looking!