Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Some quick cards with 25c paper!!

Gorgeous papers for 25c a sheet!

The blue card was prefab and I finished it off with a Thank You stamped on cardstock.


I don't like to over embellish cards because it causes the postage to become outrageous!

Just some cards I made with some sheets of scrapbook paper I got for 25c, gotta love it. I got 6 card fronts from each sheet, everything else I already had....the bases I made from cardstock I got from a friend (they renewed their logo and were gonna recycle 2 huge stacks, she volunteered me to grab them), paper doilies from Valentines and various bits and bobs I have in my "tickle trunk".

Cheers,
V.

<br>http://www.thethriftyhome.com

3 comments:

Donnie said...

They really came out so pretty. Great job.

Deborah said...

They look great, would be lovely to receive one of these in the post :)

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!

Esther Asbury said...

Very pretty! My favorite is the red one! Nice reminder that sometimes "less is more."

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails