Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sharing Images from "The Last Door Down The Hall"

The Last Door Down the Hall is one of my favourite places to go when I have time. This blog is not just full of inpiration, she has so many wonderful vintage images, photos and postcards, I just can't get enough. I'm sharing some of the images she has shared with us from a couple years ago, but like with any vintage piece, they are as beautiful today as they were 2 years ago when she first posted them. So if you are looking for a blog filled with inspiration, ideas, creativity, recipes and more....this blog is the place to go.





Aren't they great? I sure hope she keeps on sharing for many years to come!

Cheers,
Viviana

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Great Vintage images! Happy 2010!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails