Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A little purse card, my first try.....



So I found a website that had a template for this cute little purse album. I'd thought I'd give it a try and is it ever cute. Though I left it as a card for my BFF's birthday, I already sent it, before I had a good look at how bad the pictures of it really are. I am working on my photoraphy skills, maybe I need a course????!!!!
Anyhow, if you can see it clearly enough, it was cute and I was happy with it, with practice I think I can improve enough to have some in the store soon. In the mean time, I'm working on more spring cards and Easter cards too.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Really cute cards!! I like the colors you used.

Bearlytimetoscrap said...

That is soo darling! I love it!

River Grace said...

It looks great - well done. The pictures also look OK. Beautiful colours.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails