Saturday, February 7, 2009

Yippeee, NSD is coming up!

I opened my email today and found the newsletter from Scrapshotz. Finally, we can register for the annual National Scrapbooking Day Crop. I'm excited because last year was so much fun, I met some really great ladies, and made a couple of good friends in the process. I also learned quite a few new techniques and won a couple of really cool items. The giveaway were great too. It was nice to see how many ladies FLEW or drove from places like BC, Saskatchewan and Ontario I believe, and Norther Alberta. I'm excited for this year because Sandy is so good at this and I can't wait to see what she has in store for us this year.

If you're in Calgary, come see what the fuss is all about.
Ok, off to buy my spot!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails