Monday, November 23, 2009

Scrapshotz Fall Crop, very productive!!

This fall, I was lucky enough to get to attend another crop hosted by Scraphshotz, here in Calgary. As these events usually go, I get lots of talking done, tons of ideas, I buy lots of stuff, and make nothing (atleast get nothing finished).

For the first time, I was a woman with a vision and on a mission. I wanted to get a few gifts done for family members and get some CD tins done for sending picture CD's to the 3 grandmas, instead of making albums which cost way too much to ship, everyone likes digital these days.

My friend Crystal signed up too, so she came down from Edmonton for the event.

She was working on getting some tags done for the gifts she is giving to her co-workers, you can tell it's a labour of love, she had about 6083486 of these tiny reindeer to colour! I'm not big into the colouring.....


That's us, early enough to still look perky since the crop went from 11 am until midnight(we stuck it out till the end too). We got pizza for dinner and a second wind long enough to get things accomplished!
That's Crystal, Lizette and Me!



I got 3 CD tins finished, got 4 Hot Cocoa/Tea Tins done too, I squeezed in an alcohol inked acrylic album (for our mini albums collection), and last but not least 3 Christmas cards and 2 wrapped chocolate bars too.
I actually did tons of stamping, and heat embossing, and I did some die cuts too, all with stamps and dies I don't own (borrowed from some of the wonderful ladies attending the crop). I had a great time and came home with a great little door prize, a light Merry go Round light box!!!



As forCrystal and her 60 reindeer, I think she's still there adding stickles to the pile!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails