Monday, November 9, 2009

Some of My Favourite Find This Fall

You all know that I rarely have a minute to spare, but I thought it was time to share some of my favourite blogs with you all, just in case you haven't come across them yourselves.

Let's start with "The Last Door Down The Hall" : Amazing, to say the least....you can get a collection of wonderful vintage images, recipes and best of all she shares some amazing ideas and journals with us. I appreciate every ouce of this place, I've gone through every page right back to the first post, that's how much I liked it.




Another great blog I always go check out is called Stamping a Latte, great place for inspiration and of course Cardlifting! So check out that blog.

One last one I want to mention for now, which is been just wonderful to follow, is from alady named Silke. My Life by Silke Ludow, a wonderful place again for inspiration, she is an amazing cardmaker, I Love Love all her work!!

Anyhow, that's all I got for now. Hope all is well. Now I have to get back to crafting and getting stuff ready for the weekend!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails