Friday, December 4, 2009

Sharing some Images,

I just wanted to share with you all a tiny sampling of some of the vintage images I have collected in the past year. I use them for cards, tags, ATC's and tons of other altered art projects.



I created this card with that image,



These other two I have yet to use, but I love them both.





The images are from several different blogs I follow. The images are free to be used for your projects and altered art to sell, but please don not sell them individually or as part of a group of digital images, that would be rude. If you do use them, let us see a picture of your work too! I will add a post with a bunch of the links to all the blogs and sites I know that have freebies of really gorgeous vintage images. There are tons out there, you just have to spend hours a day looking for them! Also, see my sidebar, there are 4 sites for ideas and for free images whose badges I've added, click on them to be linked to their site!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails