Wednesday, December 9, 2009

In keeping with the mood of the season, I thought I'd share this lovely little holly sprig. I love it because it has a wild rose on it, I live in Alberta, Canada, and the provincial flower is the wild rose (our license plates read "Wild Rose Country"). I am using it on our Christmas cards, which I will post as soon as I am done.

I'm thinking that maybe I should have started on them sooner, but the idea didn't really blossom until a few days ago, when my son and I were outside and I kept on thinking of all those little sepia pictures done in a studio with fake snow, and here we have tonnes of the real stuff to work with. Anyhow, I'll leave it at that, and I'll post it when I'm finished.

This next picture is so wonderful, I don;t even know how to express how I feel about it. The artists name is Billy DeVorss. Who wouldn't want to pose for him? Oh, if only he could paint me looking so stunningly beautiful!



This last one is for all of you who even though it is Christmas season, are still making and creating for other reasons too.
Thanks for looking and comments are gretaly appreciated.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails