Sunday, December 6, 2009

New in my ETSY store!



GIFT CETIFICATES are here!! The beauty of giving without the hastles of shipping! You can give these to anyone anywhere on the planet, so if your most loved cousin lives in Timbuktu and you are in Nunavut, you know your gift will get there at the touch of a button, no postage, no stamp, no missing packages!
The certificates are easy to redeem, they will come with a unique code and expiry time/date which I will email to you upon purchase, then you can print it or email away, you can use them for everything in my store, www.dayhomemama.etsy.com and you can give them anytime for any occasion.
I can do reserved ones too, for if you have a specific amount you want to give, just convo me on Etsy for any special requests.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails