Monday, January 17, 2011

Bond's Boobies Crop


Hand made roses, check out my tutorial.

 Used paper from Webster's Pages and flowers I learned to make at the crop.


These were from a make and take at the crop.

The flowers are made with Tim Holtz' Tattered flowers die.








I was lucky enough to get invited to a crop (by donation) for a very special event. My friends Team is called "Bond's Boobies" and they are raising money for The Weekend to End Women's Cancers. They managed to raise over $600 for a very good cause and I manged to get quite a few pages done or nearly done for my son's scrapbooks. I am years behind in his pictures, and most of these were ones still waiting to be done. I still have some journaling to do, though some are pretty self explanatory.
It was a fun crop and I'm surprised how much I actually got done.
There is one more layout that I finished, but didn't take a picture of it yet. It's a framed picture for David's Dad, I'll snap one and post it soon.
Cheers,
V.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails